What you'll do
- You combine hands-on operational work as well as conceptual and strategic tasks
- You will lead various business projects in the accounting environment
- You will support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to local and international GAP and support the preparation of the group financial statements
- You are responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable for the accounts and its master data
- You are responsible for the recording, maintaining and reconciling the fixed asset ledger
- You are the first contact person to our departments for and suppliers for accounting topics
- You will maintain our group and local chart of account
- You are responsible for the reconciliation and monitoring of our merchandise inventory management system and SAP
What you'll need
- You have successfully completed a bachelor or master’s degree in economics / business administration or similar subject
- You are a holder of certificate for Chartered Accountant
- You have minimum 2 years of practical experience in accounting, especially in asset or merchandise accounting and related custom topics
- You have experience in project management, especially in finance or accounting project or in implementation a system
- You have experience in dealing with ERP systems, preferably you have already worked with SAP
- You demonstrate analytical thinking and advanced knowledge of MS Office
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Macedonian and English. German language skills are considered as an advantage
What you’ll receive
- Work with talented and motivated colleagues across a global retail company
- Cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
- Great leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
- Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
Стимулативна работна средина која што го извлекува целиот твој потенцијал
Можност за размена на искуства со колеги од 31 земја каде што постои Лидл на пазарот
Атрактивен компензациски пакет
Можности за континуиран личен и професионален развој
Можности за глобална мобилност
Безброј можности за кариерен развој
Пакет за добредојде на новите вработени
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and it will be deleted immediately.