What you’ll do
• Participation in annual planning and budgeting
• Tracking monthly results and analyzing deviations from plans
• Preparation of reports and ad hoc analysis
• Direct and regular communication with departments in the country
• Monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators on a regular basis
• Cooperation on designing and further developing of controlling processes and instruments
What you'll need
• University degree – economical background preferred
• Excellent English-speaking skills
• German speaking skills are an advantage
• Relevant working experience in a similar role
• Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Analytical mindset
What you’ll receive
• International environment with a lot of opportunities for learning, development, and growth
• Training opportunities abroad
• Great Leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
• Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
Стимулативна работна средина која што го извлекува целиот твој потенцијал
Можност за размена на искуства со колеги од 31 земја каде што постои Лидл на пазарот
Атрактивен компензациски пакет
Можности за континуиран личен и професионален развој
Можности за глобална мобилност
Безброј можности за кариерен развој
Пакет за добредојде на новите вработени
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and it will be deleted immediately.