What you’ll do
• Ensuring that the IT service desk can be reached by IT users
• Incident and problem management
• Carrying out second-level support activities in defined subject areas (for IT hardware and workstation software)
• Processing of service requests and orders (hardware and software, authorizations) according to the defined service catalog (request fulfilment)
• Implementation of specified administrative activities (e.g. allocation of software installation packages, setting up user accounts and authorizations, enabling network access)
• Scheduling of on-site operations and carrying out IT activities
• Monitoring and ensuring the accessibility of the IT infrastructure and the data centers
• Participation in the implementation of the SDO concepts, roles, and standards
What you’ll need
• University degree in Information Technologies
• Previous professional experience in the area is desirable
• Fluent English
• Driver’s license B-category
What you’ll receive
• International environment with a lot of opportunities for learning, development, and growth
• Training opportunities abroad
• Great Leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
• Competitive compensation
* This position includes a training period of app. 6 months abroad.
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
Стимулативна работна средина која што го извлекува целиот твој потенцијал
Можност за размена на искуства со колеги од 31 земја каде што постои Лидл на пазарот
Атрактивен компензациски пакет
Можности за континуиран личен и професионален развој
Можности за глобална мобилност
Безброј можности за кариерен развој
Пакет за добредојде на новите вработени
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be deleted immediately.