What you’ll do
General administrative tasks:
• General administrative tasks to support the Head of IT
• Creation of regular reports, evaluations and presentations
• Assistance in IT projects
• Support in checking Lidl’s internal IT processes
• Contact person for the international IT department at the headquarter
• Support in the coordination and implementation of planning, control, and reporting activities in the areas of IT cost, IT performance and IT project controlling
• Overview of the managed licenses or IT contracts, in coordination with IT Procurement at the headquarter
• Accounting processes (account assignment, master data checks, monthly closing, asset management)
• Implementation of procurement process for IT (hardware, software, and services)
• Contract management and tracking of software licenses
• Preparation of tender documentation
What you’ll need
- University degree in Economics, Business Management or Information Technologies
- Previous professional experience in the area is desirable
- Project management experience
- Fluent English
- German is an advantage
*This position includes a training period of app. 1 month abroad.
What you’ll receive
• International environment with a lot of opportunities for learning, development, and growth
• Training opportunities abroad
• Great Leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
• Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
Стимулативна работна средина која што го извлекува целиот твој потенцијал
Можност за размена на искуства со колеги од 31 земја каде што постои Лидл на пазарот
Атрактивен компензациски пакет
Можности за континуиран личен и професионален развој
Можности за глобална мобилност
Безброј можности за кариерен развој
Пакет за добредојде на новите вработени
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and it will be deleted immediately.