What you’ll do
- Advising and providing information on data protection matters, as well as drafting and reviewing data protection related contracts and documents, including data transfer contracts
- Monitoring compliance with applicable data protection law and internal data protection policies and guidelines
- Coordinating data protection issues with the Information Security Officer and analyzing relevant legislation, case law and positions of supervisory authorities
- Processing data protection complaints, notifying and providing support in fulfilling the rights of data subjects
- Controlling the implementation of technical and organizational measures required by applicable data protection law and internal policies and guidelines
- Conducting data protection trainings and awareness raising on data protection topics
- Representing the company externally in data protection issues and acting as a point of contact with data protection supervisory authorities and data subjects
- Conducting regular assessments and audits to ensure the data protection compliance
- Controlling the maintenance of records of all data processing activities conducted by the company
What you’ll need
- BA degree in Law (State Law) or other relevant area
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years of professional experience in data protection topics or as a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Eager problem solver that is setting priorities and building long-term relationships easily
- Result-oriented and highly organized individual with decision-making abilities
What you’ll receive
- Work with talented and motivated colleagues across a global retail company
- Cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
- Great leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
- Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
Стимулативна работна средина која што го извлекува целиот твој потенцијал
Можност за размена на искуства со колеги од 31 земја каде што постои Лидл на пазарот
Атрактивен компензациски пакет
Можности за континуиран личен и професионален развој
Можности за глобална мобилност
Безброј можности за кариерен развој
Пакет за добредојде на новите вработени
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be deleted immediately.