What you'll do
- Maintaining our bespoke administrative databases with article and supplier information
- Processing of incoming contracts in the merchandise management system and other ad hoc administrative duties
- Managing phone calls, emails, and internal communication
- Creation of price tickets and advertising actions in the system
- Liaising with various internal teams such as Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Food Promotion and our Regional Distribution Centre (RDC)
- Opportunities to liaise with international departments and suppliers when required
What you'll need
- BA degree, preferably in economics / business administration
- Preferably 1-2 years’ working experience
- You are a team player who likes to work conceptually on process improvements but also hands-on
- A passion for retail and products, as well as a deep interest in non-food market trends and consumerism generally
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to spot mistakes
- Fully Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to deal with changing tasks and routines in a fast-paced environment
- A strong multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Fluency in English required, and German language is an advantage
- Willingness to live abroad for 6 - 12 months for training purposes
What you'll receive
- International environment with a lot of opportunities for learning, development, and growth
- Training opportunities abroad
- Great Leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
- Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
Стимулативна работна средина која што го извлекува целиот твој потенцијал
Можност за размена на искуства со колеги од 31 земја каде што постои Лидл на пазарот
Атрактивен компензациски пакет
Можности за континуиран личен и професионален развој
Можности за глобална мобилност
Безброј можности за кариерен развој
Пакет за добредојде на новите вработени
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be deleted immediately.