What you’ll do
- You will make sure that the company complies with tax liabilities and claim rights in all sub-disciplines (indirect taxes, direct taxes, transfer pricing)
- You will prepare and submit tax declarations, registrations and notifications concerning VAT, CIT, WHT, Property taxes, excise duty etc.
- You will monitor and analyze the development and changes in tax legislation and inform the management and other departments, accordingly
- You will consult other departments on tax implications of different operational transactions and business cases
- You will make sure that the system introductions or changes are complied with local tax requirements
- You will support various internal audits and special tax related projects
- You are able to find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
What you’ll need
- You have successfully completed a bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting or similar
- You are a holder of certificate for Chartered Accountant
- You have strong knowledge of all tax sub-disciplines, compliance, and tax regulations
- You have several years of professional experience in an international company or tax consultancy
- You are a team player who likes to work conceptually on process improvements with a hands-on mindset
- You demonstrate analytical thinking and advanced knowledge of MS Office
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Macedonian and English. German language skills are considered as an advantage
What you’ll receive
- Work with talented and motivated colleagues across a global retail company
- Cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
- Great leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
- Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
A stimulating work environment that brings out the best of you
Opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues worldwide
Attractive salary and competitive benefits package
Opportunities for continuous personal and professional development
Global Mobility possibilities
Many opportunities for career development
Welcome package for new joiners
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and it will be deleted immediately.