What you’ll do
- Work together with supply chain team members on everyday activities in your area of expertise
- Ensuring the timely, complete and needs-based disposition of all stock items
- Store order and inventory optimization
- Organization and monitoring of promotional activities
- Store layout design
- Maintenance of supply chain master data
- Communication with suppliers and freight forwarders, and other connected stakeholders
- Interface between Disposition and Purchasing on different connected areas of working
- KPIs analysis and improvement
- Preparation of analyses and business reports
What you’ll need
- University degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly goal-focused approach
- Excellent English
- German is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of MS Office package (Word, Excel etc.)
- Driving license – active driver
- Willingness to travel abroad to different countries (12-18 months)
What you’ll receive
- International, dynamic, and friendly working environment
- 12-18 month training program abroad
- Unique opportunity to make your personal input to a new country opening progress
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Attractive pay and a modern working environment
- Transport, allocation and/or company car during assignment period provided
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
A stimulating work environment that brings out the best of you
Opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues worldwide
Attractive salary and competitive benefits package
Opportunities for continuous personal and professional development
Global Mobility possibilities
Many opportunities for career development
Welcome package for new joiners
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be deleted immediately.