What you'll do
- Management of employees in the spirit of corporate principles and management vision
- Observance and implementation of all legal provisions and internal and international company rules
- Building, further developing, and exercising a system of indicators for measuring the success of the entrusted unit and optimalization of processes and systems
- Development and optimization of work processes according to the principle of simplicity
- Conducting trainings, developing employees
- Ensuring the high quality of reports and reports such as lists related to management decisions, changes in purchase prices, changes in sales prices and delivering correct reports on time
- Ensuring continuous verification of nationally prepared contracts and notices
- Activities connected with Inventory
- Ensuring the trouble-free functioning of programs, databases and excel tables in the entrusted unit such as a stock system, a task administration system, as well as carrying out access audits
- Coordination of preparation and conduct of national commodity analyses and coordination monitoring of price differences by invoices and by system
What you'll need
- You have successfully completed a bachelor or master’s degree in economics / business administration or similar subject
- You have 2 years’ work experience on similar role and 1 years’ project management experience
- You are a team player who likes to work conceptually on process improvements but also hands-on in a team
- You think analytically and work with all common Office applications
- Fluent English
- Good German is preferred / Of course the company will provide intensive language courses
- Extended period needed for training abroad provided by the company
What you'll receive
- International environment with a lot of opportunities for learning, development, and growth
- Training opportunities abroad
- Great Leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
- Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
A stimulating work environment that brings out the best of you
Opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues worldwide
Attractive salary and competitive benefits package
Opportunities for continuous personal and professional development
Global Mobility possibilities
Many opportunities for career development
Welcome package for new joiners
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be deleted immediately.