What you’ll do
- You will be involved in building up our logistics on site
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the logistics concept
- You will be responsible for the hiring of employees and their training
- You will be responsible for the handling and optimization of the organizational processes
What you’ll need
- Higher education (University Degree)
- Fluent Macedonian and English language skills
- Fluent German is preferred
- Mobility for training abroad for approx. 24 months (different countries)
- Driver license category B – active driver
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Willingness for “hands on training on the job”
- High sense of responsibility, open-mindedness, commitment and initiative
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Ideally, you have already gained your first professional experience in logistics and personnel management
What you’ll receive
- International environment with a lot of opportunities for learning, development, and growth
- Training opportunities abroad
- Great Leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
- Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
A stimulating work environment that brings out the best of you
Opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues worldwide
Attractive salary and competitive benefits package
Opportunities for continuous personal and professional development
Global Mobility possibilities
Many opportunities for career development
Welcome package for new joiners
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and it will be deleted immediately.