What you’ll do
• Organization and support of cross-border employee assignments within the company (assignments, transfers, business trips)
• Implementation of immigration regulations
• Obtain and provide all required information and communication with different stakeholders, authorities, local agencies, and employees
• Responsible for keeping track and relevant documentation for the active and upcoming immigration activities
• Function as the first contact person for the inbound and outbound for all matters during their stay abroad
• Conducting preparatory discussions with departments that take up inbounds or with departments that want to have employees sent/transferred
• Performing other supporting activities related to global mobility process (track on invoicing, event planning support for assignments etc.)
What you’ll need
• University Degree
• Preferably 1 year of professional experience in relevant area
• Fluent English language
• Knowledge of German language will be advantage
What you’ll receive
• Work with talented and motivated colleagues across a global retail company
• Cooperation with dynamic and experienced team
• Great leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
• Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
A stimulating work environment that brings out the best of you
Opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues worldwide
Attractive salary and competitive benefits package
Opportunities for continuous personal and professional development
Global Mobility possibilities
Many opportunities for career development
Welcome package for new joiners
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and it will be deleted immediately.