What you’ll do
• You will be responsible for the day-to-day logistics operations in the department and cross-departmental coordination together with the Logistics Team Manager
• You will be setting goals and performance indicators as well as hiring, managing and training team members
• Supervise one of the teams of associates within the Distribution Center (goods in, picking, goods out)
• Ensure leadership, development of the effectiveness and efficiency, as well as workload planning on a weekly basis
• Maintain and propose improvements if needed to optimize current working procedures within the department
• Be willing to support your team by physical work (picking of goods, driving forklifts, loading, etc.)
What you’ll need
• University Degree
• Fluent Macedonian and English language skills
• Mobility for training abroad for approx. 18 months (in different countries)
• Driver license category B – active driver
• Strong communication skills and enjoying working in a team
• Willingness for “hands on training on the job”
• High sense of responsibility and initiative and willingness to learn
• Experience in warehousing, transport or production field is preferred
• Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
What you’ll receive
• International environment with a lot of opportunities for learning, development, and growth
• Training opportunities abroad
• Great Leadership, positive and encouraging working environment and organizational culture
• Competitive compensation
Our benefits at Lidl!
Check out the benefits we enjoy at Lidl!
A stimulating work environment that brings out the best of you
Opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues worldwide
Attractive salary and competitive benefits package
Opportunities for continuous personal and professional development
Global Mobility possibilities
Many opportunities for career development
Welcome package for new joiners
Click on the "Apply now" button below and please upload your CV in English at the "Брза апликација" button on the redirecting web page!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and it will be deleted immediately.